CARING COMPANIONS WELLNESS TIDBITS
Helpful information for seniors knowledge is power stay informed
Remain Independent At Home.
|Posted on January 28, 2019 at 9:40 AM||comments (0)|
1. Be well informed always ask a professional questions, and remember to take a notebook and pen to appointments.
2.Keep Positive remember each day will be different do your best.
3.Practice self care make sure to schedule alone time, Schedule medical appointments to maintain your health if your
sick you won't be able to help a love one.
4. Stay connected join support groups it can help manage stress, and allow you to communicate with someone who un...Read Full Post »
|Posted on March 28, 2018 at 3:30 AM||comments (0)|
Tips to Prevent Falls for Seniors
1.Know side effects of medication
2.Have vision checked regularly
3.Look around home for any hazards
4. Make sure pathways are clear
5. Check shoes for non-slip soles
6. Utilize Adaptive equipment
7.Make sure proper lighting
8. Check wheelchair,walker to make sure in good working condition
9. Keep frequently used items in reach
10. Notify MD if change in Gait or Balance
|Posted on December 25, 2016 at 5:55 AM||comments (0)|
Are recommened for high risks
- Person with chronic medical conditions
- Person with weakend immune systems
- Persons with long term heatlh condition
- Muscle Ache
- Sore throat
Read Full Post »